Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Art Quilt Elements at Wayne, PA

I went to the Wayne Art Center today to see the art quilts - fantastic eye candy, as a matter of fact - this show is a dependable treat.  Go check it out - scroll down the page on this link to get a little video tour:
http://www.artquiltelements.com/

Sorry I can't post any pics of the show here - you know how these copyright issues are!

Haven't done much in the studio lately, but I did put this little dolly together with scraps last week:
and before that, I made up these postcards
and these little book pages...
with ink pads for the fabrics as well as the stamps!

Thanks for the visit!  Drop me a note and let me know you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!