Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday already!!

Still waiting for my laptop to come back from it's THIRD repair! 

I've been quilting charity quilts and table runners and sorting out the leftover batting for smaller pieces.

Getting lots of quilting done - just not much computing! 

now what did all that mean, anyway?

so, I've been doing something a little less high tech lately, dyeing stuff with KoolAid!  These little bits & pieces came out so pretty, I did more.....

....so this evening, I think I'll put my feet up and watch a movie while I do a little embroidery with this pretty fabric and thread - and try not to think of my computer woes!

Have a great weekend!  Only one more week of summer - make the most of it!
hugs,
GrannyGS

1 comment:

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!