Friday, November 26, 2010

a little under the weather, still sewing!

Good morning! 
I'm sitting in the dark waiting for the rest of the family to wake up - yesterday was Thanksgiving, after all, and so today is 'sleeping in' day.

I've been getting over a cold - still trying to get through the day without medication, but getting a bit better each day.  What I'm really looking forward to is a good night's sleep!

While I'm recuperating, I'm doing a little more of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt
172 units in Clue1

Clue 2 is posted this morning, so as soon as I can get upstairs, I'll be cutting into the pink & brown scraps to make 120 half square triangle units - but I know I don't have that many scraps of pink and brown, so I'll be using some yardage, too!

Now, I wonder .... if I made some toast and coffee, do you think the sleepy heads will notice me having breakfast without them?

see you soon - at least here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!