Friday, December 24, 2010

Roll Roll Cotton Boll, a Merry Christmas Holiday, too!

Here's a little quilt sketch that I turned into a puzzle for my visitor's amusement:
Click here to go to the puzzle when you are done reading the blog - and leaving me a note, of course!

It's been a busy week at Granny's - mostly sewing, of course.....
  1. I know this doesn't look like much... but these little baggies contain Clue 5 of the Mystery quilt.... 600 half square triangles - finished size?  1 1/2 INCHES....  plus an extra 24 - for insurance purposes.

I've also finished a couple of little gifty things, but they are surprises, so you can't peek!

Have to finish the wrapping now.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a Good Night!

GGS

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee! Loved the puzzle! That was pretty neat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!