Friday, July 22, 2011

midsummer days

Hello again!

I'll be you're wondering whether I'm still blogging or not?  Well, of course I am!  But, summer being what it is with so much to do and only 24 hours in a day, etc.  Sometimes the writing takes a backseat to the doing...  and what I've been doing is - for the moment - a secret!  I do so wish I could tell you all about the new product from C&T that I'm testing, but no, sorry, no can do - not yet!  It is interesting stuff, tho, and I'm enjoying the playtime.

I've been scrunching it, ironing it, painting it, separating it, draping it and sprinkling it with sparkles.  It has an intriguing ethereal quality about it.

That's not all, of course.  I'm also working on a 'fabric challenge' for QCE guild - which is supposed to be a secret until the 'unveiling' in September.  So far, I've done a little shopping and a lot of cutting - enough for at least 2 quilts of the required size limit.  I like having choices, but hate making decisions.  What a conundrum!

I've also been working on a quilt for my good friend Carolyn T. so I think I can show you a pic of that...
 If you squint a bit, the bright parts seem to curve, but really they're straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!