Monday, June 7, 2010
Quilts for Kids
I got right to work on it - the pieces and strips were already cut, so I just sewed the purple and turquoise strips together and made 4 patch blocks, then joined them to the larger squares included in the kit and added the pink border, so.... by the end of the first afternoon, it looked like this!
Request a kit here.
Also, I took an inventory last week of finished quilt tops waiting and ready for 'finishing' and now that I know for sure I have about 2 DOZEN quilt tops to finish, I'm going to be spending more time with my Works in Progress (also known as WIP) and my UnFinished Objects in the studio (UFO) and I'm also doing some pattern writing (see my Streak of Luck block of the month at Quilting Weekly) and there's a SHOP HOP this week so you may not be able to catch me at home much this week.... but relax, I'll be having fun, and I hope you have fun too!