Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Turkey Tracks quilt top on the frame

The shop hop was last week - I shared the driving with my friend, Peggy, who won the GRAND PRIZE - $500 gift certificate!  How lucky for her?  Not that I'm jealous, of course!  I have enough quilty stuff to keep me busy for at least another 100 years...

My 'ready to quilt' clothesline is sagging with 20 quilts - all matched up with batting, thread and backs - all ready to baste onto the mid-arm quilting machine.  Ready to roar.... the Turkey Tracks quilt is on the machine today.

Here is the quilt top:

this is a twin size quilt, so it should keep me busy this morning/afternoon, except I need to take dh's car to have a tire fixed first!  I've been looking forward to finishing this since March, and now I have to wait a few more hours.
Oh the suspense!  How will I quilt this?  Tune in next week for another exciting installment!
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!