Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello Summer, here I am!

Hello again,

I'm trying to figure out for the 50th year why time seems to go so much faster in the June-August months than any other time of year...although the whole year does seem to whip around faster all the time.

Time seems to go especially fast during June - what with birthday parties, weddings, graduations, baby showers, family visits and pot lucks.  And I left out vacations... which I'm still planning for July to coincide with the Knoxville Quilt Show, of course!

I'm going to be taking a class with one of my very favorite bloggers/designers, Laura Wasilowski, who really knows how to have a good time!
Laura Wasilowski
Click the link above to get to Laura's website.  See the quilts in her gallery - fun, fun, fun!




this is one of my designs... still not finished, of course!
 ttfn,
ggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!