Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals for 2012

I have a lot of 'UFO' projects from past years... I found another one this morning - thankfully, with all the backing and binding fabric in a tidy zippy bag - the date on the backing fabric is 1995....

UFO from 1995

UFO - current decade...

backing fabric of UFO - another current decade

UFO - a mystery quilt started in early 2000's

Scrap buster from 2011 ready to quilt

Now, I'm not sure where they are hiding... but I think I have some blocks waiting to become quilts - or possibly tote bags - such as this one I did recently:
....proving that there's more than one way to 'finish' an 'unfinished object'!

It's a good thing to take inventory once in a while - I wonder what else I'll find?

4 comments:

  1. Great work!!!!!!Doing the same here!!!!Happy New Year Thea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Thea! Seems to be a recurring theme this year - good luck with your finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot of very pretty UFOs. I know you can finish them up. I really like your idea of using blocks to make a tote. (Or even some other small project).

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear now you have me taking inventory but the problem is I dont know which one to start first. At least I won't die of boredom lol.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from friends, quilters, fiber folk, and family members.
Leave a note and say hello!